To pause slide show, position cursor on slide.
Specialist MSK Physiotherapy Practice
Ealing Physio's team of internationally trained and experienced physiotherapists and rehabilitation experts, help patients (adults and children) to overcome pain
Whether treatments for sciatic pain, osteoarthritis, heel, back and neck pain, frozen shoulder,
carpal tunnel syndrome, sports injuries or for other conditions - the team are highly trained and offer evidence-based treatment which ensures long-term patient benefits.
SM Read more Testimonials
Why YOU should use the physiotherapists at Ealing Physio
James Hayes Read more Testimonials
- Easily accessible by car, train or bus
- Outstanding centre of excellence for the treatment of musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions and sports injuries
- Team includes an extended scope practitioner physiotherapist (ESP) - who can perform ultrasound guided peripheral joints (shoulders, hips, knees, ankle, etc) and
soft tissue injections
- Combat pain quickly and efficiently
- Increased sporting potential through rehabilitation programmes
- Help avoid reoccurrence of the same problem by treating the underlying issue
- Established practice (est. 1990) which has an enviable reputation for quality and
- Access to a well-equipped gym/rehab area
- Acupuncture to complement physiotherapy
- 'Hands on' (manual therapy) treatments using evidence based practise
Every effort will be made to offer an appointment on the same day
Services include: Sports Massage, Preventative Advice, Prehab, Manual Therapy, Acupuncture, Electrotherapy and Rehabilitation.
We always recommend seeking urgent advice and treatment for all injuries.
This helps to avoid further complication.
The team have many years' experience helping and treating sports related injuries:
children's (paediatric) sports,
Let US at Ealing Physio HELP YOU
For more information on the conditions we treat and services we offer -
Please call to book an appointment 020 8847 1887
or email us at email@example.com
Offering a full range of services to help patients
in pain or discomfort
↑ Back to Top
- Sciatic pain treatment
- Osteoarthritis treatment
- Heel pain treatment
- Frozen shoulder treatment
- Musculoskeletal treatments
- Disc and spinal problems
- Groin strain treatment
- Elbow pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and RSI
- Knee problems
- Lower leg pain
- Back, shoulder and neck problems
- Sports injuries
- + many more treatments
Ask a physio...
Got a question?
Just fill in the form below and we will be in touch.
Areas we Cover
Our physiotherapy services cover the following areas:
Ealing W5 – Ealing W13 – Ealing Broadway - Acton W3 – Hanwell W7 – Brentford TW8 - Chiswick W4 – Greenford – West London - Alperton
If you fall outside of these areas please don't hesitate to get in touch
and we will see if we can help.
View Larger Map
Some services we offer:
See more Services
Some conditions we treat:
See more what we treat